Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Strongholds

Who knew Lane Bryant would be a stronghold in my life?

I keep getting their emails and their catalogs in the mail.  I enjoy throwing them away.  But this last time I got this twinge that I should really just take my name off the mailing list.  It's a waste for them to send this to me. I have been a size 10 for a year now.  But part of me can't quite let go.  Part of me feels like I need to hold on ... just in case?  Like a safety net?  How silly - its just a catalog!  like I can't get back on that mailing list in a snap if I need to? 

I don't need to!  I am a size 10 - for real!  It's been a year.  I am not going back.  I refuse to go back!

But dang I love those clothes and that lingerie.

But I don't fit in it anymore!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  Why is this so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!