- I want my feet to stop hurting - check!
- I want to be able to walk more than a mile without stopping because of my back - check - I run 3-5 miles regularly now.
- I want to stop wearing my CPAP machine at night - I bid this farewell early on. Hope you're enjoying it, Tim!
- I want my knees to stop hurting - not nearly as bad or as often as it was before.
- I want to be able to cross my legs comfortably - I almost always sit with my legs crossed now.
- I want to be able to run around with my kids - I beat their butts on Wii Fit today. :)
- I want to feel like I don't have to avoid mirrors - I don't avoid them but I still don't love them. :)
- I want to be able to fit comfortably in a roller coaster when we go on vacation this summer - that was fun!
- I want to be able to fit comfortably in an airplane seat - don't have to sit with my arms folded across me the whole flight to keep from feeling like I'm in other people's personal space.
- I want my blood pressure to go back to normal - check!
- I want to be able to go to the doctor and not have my blood pressure go up just at the thought of having to get on the scale - check.
- I want to shop in a "normal" store for clothing - check.
- I don't want my kids to be embarassed by their fat mom - having them cheer me on when I run is the ultimate experience for me.
- I want to see my collar bone. Isn't that strange? I can feel it now, but I don't feel like it is quite visible. - check!
- Along those same lines - I would really like to see my hip bones. That might be a long time in coming simply because of all the extra skin I have in that area. That may have to wait for the tummy tuck. - Yeah - so not happening till I get rid of some of this extra skin.
- I want to be able to buy cute bras and panties. HEHEHEHE. Yeah - big girl panties and bras have been what I have always gotten - but I'm now in a size that I can buy those cute little sets! I haven't done it yet because the sizes have been changing so fast, but I'm feeling more comfortable with this now. - check!
- I want to no longer see myself as the fattest person in the room. Even though I have lost so much weight, I still see myself as "the fat girl". - still working on this, but getting a lot better.
- I want to get the the "century" mark in my weight loss. I actually want to loose 130 pounds total - but this is a good progress mark for me. - check! 110 pounds (sneaking up on 115 now) down!
- I am now adding some distance goals for my running. I want to run a 10K this fall, and hopefully a half marathon in the winter. I can't believe I just said that. - this got derailed a bit with my surgery this fall, but I'm anxious to still meet these goals in 2010.
Rib Cage 46 - 39 - 35 - 35
Waist 46 - 39 - 37 - 36
Hips 56 - 50 - 45 - 42
Thighs 30 - 26 - 24 - 23
Arms 15 - 14 - 13 - 12.5
Total 243 - 212 - 194 - 187.5