Thursday, September 3, 2009

I can't believe I'm going to say this ...

I am signing up for the City of Oaks Half Marathon.

There I said it. So now I have to do it. Barring circumstances beyond my control I am going to run a half marathon on November 1st.

Before the half marathon I have a couple of other races that I have signed up for. I am probably doing the North Hills 5K next weekend on September 12. I am walking with "Team Rukamp" at the Heart Walk on September 27. Then I have signed up to run in the Triangle Run/Walk for Autism on October 10. (By the way - if you are interested in donating to a fantastic cause you can make an online donatoin on my web page at http://trianglerunwalkforautism.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=307405&lis=0&kntae307405=CAECA424F0694E0B9E8149ACEF5694F9) Then I am going to be running the American Tobacco Trail 10 mile run on October 24 - just 1 week before the half marathon on November 1.

Yeah - that wore me out just writing it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!