Friday, September 4, 2009

Having fun with my fatty clothes

So I'm not sure how we started playing around like this, but the kids and I were having a ton of fun with my fatty fat fat clothes tonight. The pictures are not the best quality because my kids were taking the pictures, but I think you will enjoy them just the same.

The first one is my daughter, Marissa and I in my jean jacket - buttoned up and everything.


Now with Megan.


That was plenty fun and then Caleb and I decided to take it a step further ... and get in my pants together!



The girls were not to be outdone and wanted their turn ...




Megan really enjoyed this.





But the piece de' resistance is this picture of all 3 kids in my pants and jacket together. I don't know whether to laugh or cry! But be assured I laughed my skinny little butt off! HEHEHEHEHE!




Whodathunkit?

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo cute!! What a wonderful way to celebrate what you have accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!