Friday, September 18, 2009

Miserable

Yeah - that's all I got. I'm miserable. Surgery is scheduled for September 28. So I have a little more than a week left. The vertigo has become more frequent and random and the pain will not go away. I am quite simply - miserable. And I hate feeling like I have to depend on others. Having my parents living here is a tremendous blessing for me right now, don't get me wrong. I love that my mom is here and I lean on her ... a lot. :) But it also grates me to have to ask for help - to ask for rides here there and everywhere because I really shouldn't be driving anywhere. It's gotten to the point that even riding in the car makes me ill. Which brings me to a big decision I am struggling with right now - whether or not to start short term disability now and not wait to just take time off once the surgery has taken place for recovery. But it's really getting to the point that work is just plain difficult to get through right now.

So there's my whine for the day. A little cheese and crackers might top it off quite nicely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!