Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Going Crazy

I am almost done with my Boot Camp class for the PMP Exam Prep. I have one more day of class left. Last week I went ahead and scheduled the exam for Friday, September 4. I thought that was pretty aggressive - only leaving me 2 weekends to really study. Well, today I got a bug in my bonnet and I moved the exam UP to next Tuesday - September 1. I figured after this weekend I really didn't need anymore time - no need to wait all week to take the test - just get it done and be done with it! I am so tired of this and want to be done with all the stress surrounding this exam.

Well, while I was rescheduling I noticed that there is an opening on Saturday. Now I am wondering if I shouldn't just take Thursday and Friday off from work - study study study study and take the exam on Saturday. I so seriously want to be done with this thing.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!