Monday, August 24, 2009

1st grade chairs


On Monday mornings I go into my daughters' classroom and count the lunch money. When my son was in first grade 3 years ago I did this as well. The only chairs in the 1st grade room are for 1st graders. The teacher is a little stick of a thing and apparently doesn't need a regular chair. When my son was in first grade - I would stand by a cabinet and count the money. I always felt like I would either fall on my ass getting into the chair, or have my ass hanging off the chair, or if I managed to get in the chair without falling I would have to worry about it collapsing beneath me. Today I went in and I sat in the little 1st grade chair and I fit! I didn't fall - I sat in it without any fat ass hanging off the side. I even crossed my legs underneath the little 1st grade table! I love the unexpected WOW moments in life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!