Sunday, August 2, 2009

Keep them coming

Keep those WOW Moments coming!

I had an event at church on Friday night for their new Women's Ministry. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go until the last minute, so I didn't RSVP. When I got there I went up to the registration table. The woman manning the table is my husband's old boss's wife. I know that is confusing. She probably hasn't seen me in a few months. So I explained to her that I didn't RSVP and asked if that would be a problem. She said "Oh, no - no problem - we just want to get some of your information. What's your name?" Um, it's Pam. She just stood there with her mouth wide open. She goes "Did you do something different with your hair?" HA! That is the question I get a lot these days. Yes, I did do something different with my hair. It used to be long and dark red, now it is short and blonde. But I guess losing almost 100 pounds doesn't hurt either. She said "Well, I was thinking you had lost a lot of weight and I didn't know how to ask you!" She apologized several times throughout the night.

I just can't believe I look THAT different. Do I just not see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!