Friday, August 21, 2009

How cool is this?

There is a website that I frequent quite often and that I have had a link to on my site for quite some time. If you go down this blog, on the right hand side you will see a small TV where you can watch the latest episode on the WLS (Weight Loss Surgery) Channel. It's got tons of great information, the latest news on the various surgeries, etc...

There is a segment in these episodes by Yvonne McCarthy (a well known advocate in the WLS environment) called WLS Journeys. She always likes to feature a website for people to check out and visit. In this week's episode - she is featuring mine!!!!!! How cool is that?

You can either watch the episode through the little TV lower on my page, or by following this link:

http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/breaking-wls-news/weight-loss-surgery-news-august-21-2009.html/#more-5457

The segment is about half way through the episode!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!