Sunday, August 30, 2009

Great Pics

I've been meaning to post these pictures for some time. I am currently taking a break from my frantic studying for my PMP exam which is in just 2 days.

A few weekends ago we went to a wedding of a dear friend. It was a beautiful day and my lovely neice took some fantabulous pictures of the family. She is a budding photographer. I think you will agree that for a 13 year old - she has quite the future ahead of her in photography.






This is us hanging before - waiting for the nuptuals to start.


My beautiful chitlins.

Me and my man.



The clan.

I love this pic.




All dramatic!



Me in my pretty new dress - a strapless!



I love this pic, too!



This was on the property where the wedding was - it was beautiful.



FUN!



And this was just us being silly.

1 comment:

  1. Pamela - just want to wish you good luck for your PMP Exam tomorrow. I'm excited to hear how it goes, so keep me posted.
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Instructor, Chris Wright

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!