Sunday, June 24, 2012

What's New

So what do I update you with?  I mean it's been a year - a lot has happened.  I can't possibly tell you everything, right?  So let's just hit the highlights.

A great higlight is that I am almost 10 pounds below the goal that my surgeon set for me at the time he did my surgery!  I can't quite believe that.  When he set my goal at the very beginning.  I thought it was a bit comical.  I never thought I would actually hit it, much less go below it.  It took me over 3 years to get there, but I did it.

I am also comfortably in a size 8.  I don't ever remember being in a size 8.  Ever.  Not in Jr. High, not in High School.  Not ever.  In fact, I don't remember being the weight that I am right now for any real length of time. 

So again - this is a tool - not a quick fix. Three and a half years to loose 145 pounds. That sounds about right, wouldn't you say? It's a tool that I am thankful for every day, but a tool nonetheless.

More to come soon as I get y'all caught up.  It's good to be back.  I missed ya.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!