Friday, December 31, 2010

Surgiversary and such

I had my 2 year surgiversary a couple of days ago.  Hard to believe it has been 2 years.  I am not home right now to be able to do my measurements and such.  I will have to do that when I get back home after the holidays.

I am disappointed in my 2nd year.  I had high hopes for what I was going to accomplish and not a whole lot of it came to fruition because of the various health issues I faced this year.  I did loose a little bit more weight - but not a whole lot - pretty negligible actually.  I am 120 pounds down from where I started.  I am in a size 10 and holding.  I would like to lose another 10-15 pounds and I really need to get this extra skin taken care of.  I need to get back to my running and get that half marathon under my belt.  Whenever I have tried to get back to my running I am still experiencing some pain in my abdomen.  I have also not completely said goodbye to the pancreatitis pain that I had experienced in the summer.  So I need to deal with that soon.  I have been firmly camped out in the Land of Denial for some time.  It's so pretty here.  But I'm just not ready to be dealing with doctors and such again.

I am a bit melancholy as I say goodbye to 2010.  I am not sure why.  I am anxious to bid adieu to this year with fervor.  It was not good to me by any means. 2011 has to be better, right?

1 comment:

  1. HI Sweetie. Happy Surgiversary! I am so proud of you so don't you fret. You will reach all of your goals, I have no doubt! You look so pretty and you are such a good mommie. I am so glad I got to be your friend. Love ya, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!