Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flirting with 65 pounds down

I finally got to the store yesterday and got a new scale. So this morning I weighed myself bright and early and I am 4.8 pounds down! I am so close to 65 pounds down!


We had a big garage sale at my parents house yesterday. They have sold their house and are going to be parking their RV in my side yard and living there for a while. We also had a bunch of stuff in the garage sale since we are turning our bonus room into my dad's office. So we've been going through a bit of a cleansing process on all fronts. I put a TON of fat clothes in the sale. The rule was everything that left the house did not come back. So when we were done, D took the remnants to the goodwill.

Going through my fat clothes was kind of difficult. It's cleansing and important - I don't want to go back there - getting rid of the clothes helps me not to look back. But it is such a comfortable place to be. Even the clothes that I had recently inherited from my mom and others are now starting to be too big. It's an interesting problem to have to be sure. Not something I've ever dealt with before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!