Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Things that feel good and things that feel bad.

I can't believe this - but I am still jogging! I am averaging 3-4 times a week. It feels so good to do it.

Other things that do not feel so good ... my hips (I am going to physical therapy for some bio-mechanical and strengthening stuff), my knees (I have arthritis in both of my knees already - hoping losing this weight will help to stem my journey to total knee replacement), and my tailbone! OW! My butt hurts so bad! I broke my tailbone back in jr. high. We were playing a game in the gym - in the dark and I ran smack into Scott True - fell backwards - right on my butt. I remember sitting on one of those stupid donuts for like a week or so. Now that I have less padding in that general area - sitting has turned downright painful. And even more painful - standing up from sitting! Seriously - it hurts! I am going to try to go to the chiropractor later this week and see if there isn't anything he can do to help me. Otherwise when I go to my PCP next week I will mention it to him then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!