Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello, my name is Pam, and I am addicted to my scale.

UGH! My girls flooded my lovely digital scale that I had grown to love, and now it doesn't work! I used to avoid scales at all costs (you would too if you weighed what I did - I hated that dang thing!). But since my surgery I have come to accept my scale, even anticipate getting on it! Every morning when I got out of bed - no matter how hard it may have been to get out of bed - at least I could step on my scale and see something that made me smile.

Now with my trusty friend no longer in my life - I feel like I am going through withdrawal! I know - you will say - just go to WalMart and get a new one, Pam! I would love to! I have just been so busy this week - I literally haven't had time to go there! I'm hoping this weekend I will be able to find some time. But I am literally jonesing to get on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!