Sunday, April 25, 2010

Boston TSA can suck rocks

Yeah I know - I don't blog in forever and now I'm just full of it today.  :)

I have been traveling this past week for work - up in New England.  I mostly stayed in Nashua, NH, but traveled to the Massachusetts office and Rhode Island office as well.

On my way back home I flew out of Boston's Logan airport.  They have implimented the new full body xray machines instead of the regular metal detectors in the security lines.  OK - no biggy.  Something new to get used to - but whatever.  So I go through the xray thing and when I come out the other side they call over this woman to where I am.  She stops me and says she needs me to step to the side and she needs to pat me down.  She leans over and whispers that she specifically needs to feel under my bra and between my breasts.  I'm like - really?  Out here?  In front of everyone?  She says "I'll be discreet."  And before I can think she is feeling me up!  I tend to laugh at totally inappropriate times - this was one of those.  In my giggles I blurt out "Yeah - cause these boobs are a real danger to society."  The lady patting me down smiled - but the guy who was trying not to watch wasn't so amused.  Whatever.  Literally - she like had to put her hands in my cleavage and everything.  Craziness.

Then I go over to the xray machine that I put my bag and shoes and jacket through.  My bag is basically my brief case - had to take my laptop, etc... out.  There is a guy standing there waiting for me.  He explains that he needs to search my bag.  OK - figures - whatever.  He empties everything out of it and runs the contents and the bag through xray again.  Still didn't like what they saw I guess cause then they bring it over and swipe the inside of my bag with the wand thingy.  Then they take the wand and they put it in the little machine.  Well, don't ya know that alarm went all kinds of crazy.  People came running from everywhere.  Another woman comes over and explains that she needs to pat me down.  I'm like "Seriously?  I just got patted down over there not 5 minutes ago."  Yeah - don't argue with TSA.  So again - not taken aside in private or anything - spread your legs - put your hands up - all up in my buznass.  This time I made a concerted effort NOT to get the giggles.

Apparently they didn't find anything that would make me a danger to my fellow travelers.  Whew!

I heart Boston - but their TSA can suck rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!