Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Goal Met

I did my 10K this past weekend.  My running partner, Jen, did it with me.  She is such a huge help to me when I am running a race - she keeps me going - encouraging me along the way - like my own personal cheerleader.  I love running races with her.  I was disappointed because I had to stop at the half way point to visit the ladies room (how's that for being tactful about nature's call during a race).  My time would have been much better than I had expected had I not had to take that slight detour.  I was keeping a great pace (for me) before I had to take that break.  But now I have that under my belt.  :)  Here is a pic of me and Jen after the race.



My next race is this coming weekend - I am doing a 5K - the Spring Saunter with a bunch of people from work.  I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!