Sunday, April 25, 2010

Don't mess with the Meadow Lake Hoodies!

So I love the neighborhood I live in.  I love my neighbors.  They are the best - and we all look out for each other.  I live on a quiet street that dead ends into a great farm.  I just love it. 

We have our own Facebook group to keep in touch with each other.  It's always been a fun place for us to post pictures when it snows and of each others dogs, etc...

But earlier this week it became the local neighborhood watch.  Because we're tight - we know when there are people in the hood that shouldn't be.  Apparently there were some guys going house to house - asking questions - posing as ADT people.  Well, we know phony when we smell it.  Someone called the cops and they came out and told us to be on the look out for them because they were not legit and there had been several robberies in surrounding neighborhoods lately.

So when someone saw the car again - we took to Facebook.  Everyone was on "I just saw him turn down this street!"  "Is it the silver car with the dented fender?"  "I just saw the cops circle the neighborhood again!"  "Someone saw them looking in windows!"  They don't know who they are messing with.  We are better than neighborhood watch.

My husband works for a company that installs security systems and when they are done they put one of those little signs in the yard like you see with ADT.  So I thought I would make one up for our neighborhood.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Be afraid!  Be very afraid!

Then we took it a step further and came up with a gang sign:



Cause that's how we roll.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!