Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Spring Saunter Race Report

I have another race report.  Last weekend I ran The Spring Saunter 5K to support Habitat for Humanity.  I had a great race!  I couldn't believe how good I did!  It's true - that running longer distances makes your shorter distances faster.  And as always Jen kept me going.  She kept me going faster and pushed me to a time I didn't even think I was capable of.  I came in just under 34 minutes.  I know that is slow for most, but considering that my first race just 10 months ago was 45 minutes - I was thrilled.  I went from a 15 minute pace to a 10:49 pace.  I have another 5K that I have signed up for this coming weekend.  Jen won't be running this one with me - so I'm anxious to see if I can do as good without her.  :)  I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!