Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello, my name is Pam and I am addicted to my scale ...

So we left for our Family Reunion vacation this morning and I am already having fits that I can't get on my scale. I think I have a problem! I haven't even been gone 24 hours and I am already worked up over not being able to get on the scale. Between not being able to get on the scale and not being able to exercise the past 2 days - I'm about to go into the shakes. I won't be able to do anything about not being able to get on the scale till after vacation, but I hope to be able to run or workout on Sunday morning. I'm hoping this gets easier the longer I've been gone, because I know I sound like I'm joking, but I'm very serious - I am having a hard time with not being to weigh myself. I never did that when I was overweight - in fact, I would avoid my scale like this when I was so much heavier. Even while I was in my stall I couldn't NOT get on the scale. I am hoping that this will pass as I get my accustomed and acquainted with my new way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!