Monday, June 15, 2009

One-derland!

I am hoping that I have broken my stall. The scale is finally moving again - in the direction it should be. And to top it off ... I have entered the all-elusive One-derland!


Now I realize that this may sound like an obscenely large number to some of you reading this, but I have to be honest - I haven't seen this number since college. And you should have seen me this morning. First I ran back into my bedroom and jumped on the bed - waking up D and scaring him half to death. And when he said "WHAT?!" I couldn't even get the words out - I just started crying. After I finally got it out and told him - I ran back in the bathroom and I kept getting on and off - making sure it wasn't a fluke.

I also can officially claim that I wear a size 14. I had a couple of items that were 14's, but now most of the clothes that I am wearing are size 14. It has been a long time since I have worn that size, too. When I got married I rode the 14/16 line. I now only shop in regular sized clothing sections and stores. But that is a huge adjustment. I automatically am drawn to the plus size clothing - I still see myself in a size 24. I hold up a 14 and I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I fit in that. I hold up a size 24 and feel "comfortable". Clothes shopping has become somewhat stressful in that regards. I was hoping it would be fun - but I'm still dealing with some mental stuff surrounding that. I hope that will change soon.

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you!!!!
    really my heartis bursting with joy!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!