Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A picture says a thousand words

I know in my head that there is a change - I know because I am a different size and the scale says so, but I find myself still looking through plus size clothing when I shop - unable to make the jump to the normal clothes even though I KNOW they fit me. It's like this forbidden land that I can't seem to bring myself to. So I tend to rely on pics to SHOW me the difference. Here is my latest compare:


A friend of mine gave me the little t-shirt - one of those tight fitting ones - when I had my surgery and asked me to take a pic of myself in it when it fit and send it to her (we don't live near each other). After finally stepping into Onederland today I had the guts to try the shirt on. Can you see that humungous smile on my face????

1 comment:

Show me some love people!