Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am starting to see it

OK - all this time I have been having a hard time seeing the difference in me. People say it and I try to be gracious (key word being try - I don't always catch myself before something caustic comes out), but inside I am like "They are just saying that because they know I had surgery." I truly was not seeing the difference. I knew in my head there was one because the scale said so and because my clothes were no longer fitting, but when I looked in the mirror I couldn't see it.

Today I can honestly say that I am starting to see it. I did a comparison collage:



I have had people coming up to me a lot lately and asking me things like "Did you do something different to your hair?" HEHEHEHEHEHE. Yeah - I did! I lost a lot of face! I don't usually say something to the people who don't know about my surgery - they'll figure it out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!