Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Neglecting Pamelot again

So sorry that I have not posted to Pamelot in a week or so. Last week my friend Becky and her family came for a visit. Becky and I have been best friends since high school. It was so great to catch up with her and just spend some time together. It had been about 3 years since we had seen each other. Her kids and my kids get along great so it was really quite nice for them to play and spend time together as well.






While she was here we also got together with someone else we went to school with who lives close to me - Catrin and her family. That was also fun. Here is a picture of all our kids - as well as one of all of us:





The other cool thing that happened this past weekend is that I officially hit 50 pounds down since surgery! I am 2 months from surgery and 50 pounds down! I can't believe it! Becky took some pictures of me so that I could commemorate the occassion.


This picture is for my mom - she insists she can't recognize her daughter's own rear end these days.




This was a fun one for Becky. HEHEHEHEHEHE.


More to come soon on other developments this week in Pamelot!

1 comment:

  1. Pam! You look so healthy and happy! I'm so proud of you! Enjoy your trip to Florida - you deserve it girl! Again, you look absolutely FABOOOO!!! xoxo - dani

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!