Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4 Month Comparison

So I have been trying to do a compare of myself to before surgery about once a month since surgery (did that make sense?). Since I live with myself every day - I often times have trouble seeing my own progress. It's only when I look back at the "old me" that I can see the difference.

So here is a compare of me yesterday to me before surgery. I'm about 75 pounds down and flirting with a really big mile marker for my weight (unfortunately, I'm just not ready to share what the mile marker is just yet).

Is it just me or do those look like totally different glasses even? They look huge on my face now! I actually have sunglasses now that fall off my face if I'm at all active. I thought they were broken or something, but they aren't - they are just too big now. Who knew glasses could get too big?

6 comments:

  1. You are such a sexy Moma!!!

    I miss you!!!!! Sista!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo comparison...your face isn't round...it's OVAL! :) Nice chin...I've got two of them and I don't like either one. Ha. I'm so proud of you sweet friend! ... oh, and not the least bit jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are inspirational, pam!! :)
    ~liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam - you are looking GREAT!!! I"m so happy for you and proud of you. The before and after pictures don't even look like the same person! INCREDIBLE!!!!

    Keep it up!
    Jane Patton-Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a change! You look great, of course, I always thought you look great, though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I can't believe those are the same glasses! You look fantastic! Juliette says she likes your hair straight :o) Keep it up!
    xoxo~dani

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!