Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stall



No - not that kind of stall!

A stall in my weight loss. I know it's common - especially at this point in my weight loss journey. But that doesn't make it any easier. I haven't lost any real weight in almost 3 weeks. It's very frustrating because I still have much to loose. I am exercising (running no less), watching what I eat (mostly protein!), everything right - but it's like my body is saying "Um, I am totally not comfortable going any further than this because I don't really recall ever being below that magical number on your scale." Great! Thanks! I appreciate the help and support. Maybe that is why I am so focused on thsi 5K coming up - something else to obsess over - something I feel I have a little bit of control over.

I don't think I had mentioned it earlier, but this past weekend my mom took in 10 pairs of pants for me. It is so nice to have pants that fit me now. Most of them were literally falling off my behind. She took in like 2 inches on each side of these pants - it's amazing. Now I don't have to spend money on pants that I hopefully won't be wearing for very long. Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. On the bright side of the stall, at least someone wrote "PAM IS HOT" on the wall in marker.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!