Sunday, May 17, 2009

Running Playlist

Now that I have discovered running with tunes - I am on the hunt for a good playlist for running. I have pretty eclectic tastes. Here is a sample of some tunes I have come to love running to.

  • Boomin' by Tobymac
  • Catchafire (Whoopsie Daisy) by Tobymac
  • Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
  • Feelin' So Fly by Tobymac
  • Free to Be Me by Francesca Batistelli
  • Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
  • My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
  • Never Alone by Barlowgirl
  • Poker Face by Lady Gaga
  • Psalm 73 by Barlowgirl
  • The Slam by Tobymac

So what are some of your favorite tunes to run or work out to? Put a comment on this post and let me know what music inspires you, or keeps your pace up, or is just lots of fun to get going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!