Monday, May 18, 2009

Running Playlist ... continued

OK - so after some suggestions and more digging on my own ... Here is a pretty comprehensive list of some tunes I have put together. Again - a bit eclectic. :)

  • Ring The Alarm by Beyonce
  • Womanizer by Britney Spears
  • What A Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera
  • Jesus Freak by DC Talk
  • Jesus Messiah by Chris Thomlin
  • Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera
  • Independent Women Part 1 by Destiny's Child
  • Jumpin', Jumpin by Destiny's Child
  • Bootylicious by Destiny's Child
  • Glamorous by Fergie
  • Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani
  • Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani
  • Bawitdaba by Kid Rock
  • Cowboy by Kid Rock
  • All Summer Long by Kid Rock
  • Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz
  • American Woman by Lenny Kravitz
  • Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J
  • Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • On The World by Mandisa
  • Get Ur Freak On by Missy Elliot
  • Work It by Missy Elliot
  • I Will Not Be Moved by Natalie Grant
  • If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
  • So What by Pink
  • Get The Party Started by Pink
  • When I Grow Up by the Pussycat Dolls
  • Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls
  • Livin La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
  • Shake Your Bon-Bon by Ricky Martin
  • Pon de Replay by Rihanna
  • Rock What You Got by Superchick
  • Ignition by Tobymac
  • Gettin' Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith
  • Party Starter by Will Smith
  • Switch by Will Smith
  • This Is Who I Am by Third Day
  • Life Is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
  • I'm Like A Bird by Nelly Furtado
  • Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N Roses
  • Kiss A Girl by Keith Urban
  • Just Dance by Lady Gaga
  • Gunpowder & Lead by Miranda Lambert

That should do me for a while, but I am still open to suggestions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!