Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Getting Better

OK - so the layoffs are over. Our department was affected, but my job is safe .... for now.

I have had some success with the Carafate When I use it I don't get sick after eating. But it's effectiveness only lasts for that meal. I took it this morning before breakfast and I had some juice with no problems. But later in the morning when I had my protein shake - not so much. I took it before lunch - and was good to go. So note to self - don't eat without taking the Carafate first.

I have an official weight loss update. I am down 35 pounds from surgery. That's 35 pounds in 5 weeks! I still can't believe it when I look at the scale.

This past weekend at the Super Bowl party that my mom had I was sitting around the table with my friends and one of them mentioned my blog. They were saying how they loved visiting Pamelot. Then one of them said "Soon it will be Pamelittle!" HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was clever!

So my row-mate at work, Krystal, decided that I need a new slogan for when I loose all the weight. She came up with the following "Half the Pam - All the Attitude." Oh yeah, I am so rockin' that.

1 comment:

  1. Thankful your job is safe. :) Hope Kanga gets to feeling better!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!