Sunday, February 1, 2009

Neglecting Pamelot

I'm sorry that I have been neglecting Pamelot the past few days. It's been a busy weekend for me, and Kanga has been retaliating against me as well. I have had a lot of cases of the foamies and a few cases where Kanga refunded the Roo. I can't tell if Kanga just doesn't like the Roo - or if I'm eating too fast or too much or what. So I'm going to try to go back to liquids over the next day or so and see if that makes a difference.

And I am finding that just when I think I have "conquered" all of this mental stuff with food, I have not! I have struggled with my love affair with food a lot this weekend. I had a baby shower Friday night and I was good - I don't have much choice in the matter, but I wanted to be so bad. I also had a Super Bowl party at my mom's house tonight. The only way I didn't eat all the wonderful stuff in front of me was because I couldn't. I really wanted to. The chips, the brownies, the sausage. I wanted it all, and I worry what will happen when I can have it all again. I still have a ways to go as I divorce some of the foods I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!