Thursday, February 5, 2009

Making lemonade with my lemons

I am officially down 37 pounds since surgery. I had to take a picture of the outfit that I had on today. Just last week when I tried it on I could not button the pants. But today I slipped them on and went off to work! Never mind the hair today - it's attrocious - that's what happens when you spend the night worshipping the porcelain god.








I still don't see a difference, I just know that the clothes are fitting differently, etc...

My blood pressure is still good and I have not had any problems with my sleep apnea since surgery either.





1 comment:

  1. You are looking great Pam! I know none of this has been EASY. Hang in there and know that you have so much love, support, and prayers! XOXO-dani

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!