Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GOING HOME

Dr. Enochs came to visit me this evening (all svelt in his 3 piece suit!) and after giving me the once over told me that I could go home this evening if I wanted to. He just wanted to make sure that I got a good night's rest - so if I could get more rest here I could stay for another night, otherwise if I was more comfortable at home I could go home. I think the kids are going to spend another evening at my mom's house and I am going to go home to my very own bed. Mom gave me a feather bed for Christmas this year and I absolutely love it! So I am going to settle in to my very comfortable bed with my very wonderful pain medicine and try to get back to a regular schedule and a regular life as quickly as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one -- glad to hear that everything is going smoothly. You're over the worst of it now!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!