Sunday, December 14, 2008

My name

So I'm sure you are all wondering why my blog's name is "Queen Shakes Her Booty". What exactly was I smoking when I started this thing anyway?

The name comes from one of my all time favorite movies - The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. If you've never seen it - go out and rent it NOW!

When I had finished watching it for the first time I went out to the web page that was created for the movie. It had a Ya-Ya name generator on it. So I plugged my name into it and voila! I was dubbed Queen Shakes Her Booty! I think it fits me quite well.

2 comments:

  1. Please, people have been calling you that behind your back for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join you in sisterhood. I'm proud of you and know you will enjoy this Christmas present!!

    When is our first meeting?

    Duchess Never Met a Man She Didnt Like
    (aka Brenda)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!