Thursday, December 25, 2008

UGH!

It's Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to me - I am going to have my surgery in just 3 more days! And not soon enough if you ask me. Today while at my parents house celebrating Christmas I was sitting in one of their hammock chairs on the back porch - enjoying the beautiful North Carolina weather on Christmas and talking to my dad. The doorbell rang to signal that my friend, Rachel, had arrived and I went to get up to greet her. Only instead of getting up, the chair ripped and I fell through to the bottom and got stuck. Here is a glimpse at the damage.



















If it wasn't for the fact that I am having my surgery in 3 days - I would have cried. Even though it was just my family around - I felt totally humiliated. I wasn't even sure if I could post the picture of me in the chair - it disgusts me. I can't wait to be done being fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!