Monday, May 24, 2010

Accepting Help

A lot of people have been asking how they can help.  I am so bad at this question.  I hate asking for help and I just don't know how to answer when people ask how they can help.  I know that people want to help and I know that I probably could use help - and I'm just bad at this - just so plain bad.

So I have a couple of names of people you can contact if you do want to help out in any way.  You can contact my mom, Pat Dempsey (click on her name for her email), or Marsha Daniel (click on her name for the email).  They are also on Facebook and you can contact them through there as well.  I have a feeling these wonderful women will be more knowledgeable about what my needs are than even I will.

So I apologize if you have asked how you can help and I've blown you off. I just don't do this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!