Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bone Scan Results

Dr. Jalkut called me today (yes, on a Saturday) to let me know that the results of my bone scan were "perfect".  That is a huge weight lifted from our shoulders.

So what does this mean?  Well, combined with the fact that my pulmonary CT scan looked clear it means that whatever this mass is - it looks like it has not spread of metastisized.  Dr. Jalkut also said that the abdominal CT scan did not show any enlarged lymph nodes - also a good sign.  Removing the kidney and the mass that has attached itself to it should be the only treatment I need. 

Thank you very much for all your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear!!! Still praying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME news. We will keep praying on our end. Hope you are feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!