Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessings

I have decided to be very mindful about identifying the blessings in my life.  It is very easy for me to focus on what is wrong in my life and dwell on that - so I have decided that each day I will identify 3 blessings.  They could be as simple as "no traffic on the way to work today" or "Caleb told me he loved me" to "I got good news from the doctor today" or "I didn't have a heart attack!" (that won't be funny to those of you who don't know me well - those of you who do - laugh on).

So I am not sure how successful I will be at getting my blessings on here each and every day - but I'm going to try.  Here goes my first one:

  1. I was able to get an appointment with a new GI doc for this coming Monday - yeah for not having to wait a month.
  2. My husband and I made up after having a fight.
  3. I got paid yesterday. (I tend to focus on how it's not as much as I would like it to be - I need to remember that in today's economy I am lucky to be getting the pay check that I do.)
Feel free to add your blessings in the comments below.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!