Friday, May 21, 2010

Fridayatitis

Fridayatits - I have it in a major way today.  :)

Better late than never - here are my blessings for today.

  1. I absolutely love my primary care physician and family doctor.  Dr. Josh Bloom of Carolina Family Practice and Sports Medicine has got to be the best doctor I have ever had - period - hands down - end of discussion.  He is a wonderful man and cares for my family like no other.
  2. I have a new GI doc - Dr. Angela Hutzenbuhler.  She is also - quite literally - the bomb.  So is her nurse, Janet.
  3. At the risk of being repetative - I am extremely thankful for good health insurance.  I know what it's like not to have any or to have such crap insurance that I may as well not have any. 
I realize there seems to be a theme today.  :)  Let's just go with that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!