Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not Much

I haven't posted in a few days. I've been trying to get more rest in my free time. And I haven't had much of that lately either.

Yesterday was Upward day. Caleb is playing Upward Basketball and the girls do Upward Cheerleading (and I am their coach). Unfortunately, it hardly ever works out that they have their games at the same time - so we end up having Upward Day where we spend most of the day running between games and such. I really enjoy coaching the cheerleaders and I have a great squad of Kindergarten through 2nd graders this year. The jeans I had on yesterday were starting to get too big and everytim I stood up I would have to yank my jeans up because they were falling down my backside. Well don't you know - I ripped them yanking them up? How does that happen? I would expect them to rip when they were tighter than tight on me - not when they were too big!

Last night we went to see Bedtime Stories. It was a great movie - a classic family movie - one I'm sure we will own at some point. Before the movie we went to dinner. It was my first experience of this. I thought it would be really hard. It was a little hard - I can't even take a bite of someone else's fries, but I did it. It wasn't awful and I was able to enjoy the time with my family. I ordered a cup of hot tea and didn't finish it. I also ordered a glass of skim milk and didn't finish that either. Kind of surreal, really. I am one cheap date.

So now we are just getting ready for another week. Is it time for bed yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!