Tuesday, January 6, 2009

YUMMY!

So today was full liquids day! YEAH! I had a Carnation Instant Breakfast first thing this morning. YUM! Chocolate! WOO HOO! I got to have Lemon Meringue Pie Yogurt for lunch - it took me an hour to eat it - but I got it all in. And this evening I made Potato Soup with a little cheese added in - OH YEAH! That was the best. It was so good - so good - so good! In between meals I have had some high protein snacks - like protein bullets and protein shakes. I have started journaling everything I eat. I carry my fun pink journal with me everywhere. I record what I'm eating - how much protein, carbs, fat, and calories are in it. I am noticing hunger, but also noticing fullness. The hunger isn't bad - it's OK to be hungry.

I am watching The Biggest Loser tonight. I've never actually watched it before. I have lots of friends who love it and watch it all the time. I wouldn't watch it before because I simply didn't want to be constantly reminded of what I wasn't doing for myself. But I'm ready now.

I've had a little bit of pain today - not as bad as last night. I'm trying to rest and that seems to help. I'm hoping it won't be raining tomorrow and if it's not I hope to walk as much as possible - possibly at lunch at work and maybe in the evening when I get home. There I said it - now that I have said it and put it out here - I will have to hold myself to it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam...I've said it before, I'll say it again...You'll always be the Biggest Loser in my book :-)

    I think the party was at a certain house of a certain family member of yours. You take only partial blame girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero. I was trying to eat salads for lunch because if my sister can just have liquids for sooooo long I should be able to eat salads for lunch (yuk) I made it one week and today I ate a full lunch. I am weak!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people!