Monday, January 12, 2009

Products I Love

I am starting a "Products I Love" section. Today I am singing the praises of the Blender Bottle.



The Best Mixer Since the Wire Whisk
For hundreds of years, gourmet cooks have used the wire whisk to quickly blend their ingredients into a smooth, light consistency. The unique Blender Bottle harnesses the power of the wire whisk to create a compact, modern mixer that puts other shaker bottles to shame.
Lumps Are No Match for the Blender Ball!
At the heart of the Blender Bottle is the patented Blender Ball. This springy, high-efficiency mixer moves freely through the Blender Bottle as you shake it, mixing even the thickest drinks with ease. It quickly destroys the lumps, and keeps powdered drink mixes from sticking to the bottom or sides of the bottle.

The Blender Ball is made from surgical stainless steel, electropolished to a high luster, and guaranteed to last. Like the rest of the Blender Bottle, it's completely dishwasher safe.

No Batteries, No Cord, No Hassle
The superiority of the Blender Bottle is no accident. It was designed from top to bottom to be the best hand-held mixer ever made. Consider these key features...
· Secure screw-on lid prevents leaks.
· StayOpen™ flip cap stays where you put it.
· Large, comfortable drinking spout.
· Generous 28 fl oz capacity (or you can buy the "mini" at 20 oz.)
· Wide opening for easy addition of ingredients.
· Embossed ounce and ml markings.
· GripperBar™ sides for no-slip grip.
· Base sized to fit most cup holders.
· Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.

The Blender bottles are low cost and easy to clean. I currently have two - one at work and one at home. I'm considering getting another for home because I tend to either have mine in the dishwasher or in the car - so an extra one would be handy. I use my Blender Bottle for my protein shakes - it gets them the perfect consistency. But if you go to their website http://www.blenderbottle.com/ you can find recipes and ideas for using it for so much more - like for pancake batter, egg dishes, anything you need to whisk. I have also found these on Amazon.com for extremely cheap. I bought mine at the Vitamin Shoppe (my new favorite store).
Go get you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!